Thursday, 5 February 2015

A LETTER TO MY COLLEAGUE

Dear colleague,

I am writing this letter with a smile on my face

A smile that you would wish it was otherwise
In fact am shading tears of happiness
When you expected I would shade tears of sadness.

Dear, my lips cannot stop humming a melody
It is a jubilant song, not a dirge
The joy I feel in my heart is just out of this world.
Thank you for making me happy

Many a times, I overheard you telling my boss what I could call despicable stories.
Whoever you were constantly describing was not me
You do not know me
And you know it.

The frequent smiles you wear every time I show up only means I lighten up your world
You put on a plastic smile which in end turns out to be real
You shade crocodile tears every time I face a challenge, but in the end it is food to my soul

You choose to dwell on my weakness something I find God-sent as it helps me change for the better

I pose a threat to the high and mighty – my weakness
All departments in the company feel the threat, yet it is not my wish

I am a very creative, intelligent and decent person with a heart of an angel.
Which sane employer can hate that?

Hate me or love me, my dreams will never be shattered

Since childhood I knew that I will always be a target but not a victim

This is a battle that I am going to win for I am not alone.
I know you do not believe me for you can only see me and me alone
Yet the unseen commander is the most powerful in the whole universe.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! … Sorry, I had to laugh
Let me just laugh as this is so funny I swear!

Have you ever wondered why I am referred to as Chris Michael Senior Jatelo?
Chris Michael is pure whereas Senior Jatelo is the head and not the tail

Did I say the president and other top government officials know me?

Did I even mention that many people die just to get my autograph?

Please, my friend, learn to be smart as to learn from the best in society.

Do not feel offended when a brother is being elevated, that is his time and your time will come.

Who will change my destiny? NO ONE!
Who will destroy me? NO ONE!

Only God has the key to my destiny
He is the only one who can destroy me when He has the reason to.

Or am I lying God?

Yours truly,
HIMSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment