I was about to do something stupid untill the Spirit of the LORD reminded me about this verse:
(2 Timothy 2:14)
"Dealing With False Teachers - Keep reminding GOD’s people of these things. Warn them before GOD against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen."
Immediately this gave me peace of mind to think through his blessings. To amaze at the great things He has in-store for me. To laugh about the stupid things I have done that I should never regret. To yawn at the delicious aroma the Mother Nature has sprayed to us. To dance to the rhythm of the many songs am gonna write. This peace of mind cleared my heart and soul of all anger and stress. Let God fight his fights. HE does not need your support but your praise. HE does not lose but determine the fight. HE is The GOD of gods.
I might be The DON of dons, to HIM I am a servant. Forever I shall serve. If am put before HIM, I shall sing every single song I have written. I shall prevail upon HIS thoughts with a talent HE brought.
Brought to this world by a woman whom HE chose. So as to deliver his message of choice. I am a gambler in my world of harmony but a champion in building Love. Through it all HE is my GOD.
Without HIS grace my world would be insufficient. I would miss HIS patience.
It does not matter what the world thinks about you. It does not alter HIS plan for you. How I wish we could humble ourselves to listen to HIS message:
"Surrender, Repent, for the Kingdom of GOD is near."
"Surrender, Repent, for the Kingdom of GOD is near."
"Surrender, Repent, for the Kingdom of GOD is near."
Believe in HIM who preserves your soul. The one that loves you unconditiollay, for that peace of mind.
#iAmKlassik #Talk2Santo

No comments:
Post a Comment